A Veteran Owned Company
Proudly Employing America
Carley Staffing Solutions:
Your One Stop Shop
Whether you are an individual seeking employment or a company to fill an open vacancy within your organization, we can help! We offer recruitment services for contract employees, contract to hire, and direct hire support.
For every type of employment need there is a solution, let us be the agency to assist you in finding the right one. The right solution will be the one that meets the needs and expectations of not only the corporate client, but the potential employee as well.
staffing agency rochester ny
Do you have countless hours to review hundreds of resumes and applications, mostly unqualified? Do you have all the time it takes to interview candidate after candidate? Can you manage the influx of phone calls and e-mails once your employment ad gets published? If you are under staffed these time consuming tasks add stress to an already hectic situation.
At Carley Staffing Solutions we value your time and your day to day commitments. We will streamline the hiring process for you. We will get to know you, your expectations, your company culture and the qualities you are looking for in a potential employee.
We will thoroughly review qualified candidates, including their work history, education, and work related skills. We take the time to ensure that the matches we suggest are the best available. In addition to our internal screening process, we also provide the following services at your request:
- Drug Screening
- Criminal Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Personality Profiles
Why Hire Veterans?
- Veterans will make a great addition to your organization!
- They are well trained and possess critical skills for organizational success.
- They are “mission-oriented” and possess a high level of discipline and take responsibility seriously.
- They have the highest regard for respect and a great work ethic.
- Veterans possess military skills that overlap into civilian environments.
- They are trained in a variety of trades and have gained valuable managerial skills through their conditioning and experiences.
- The military employs a highly diverse workforce.
- Women and/or ethnic minorities make up over 40% of our active military (2011 stats) enabling you to connect with skilled and diverse candidates.
- Click Here to visit Veterans Outreach Center Inc.