Carley Staffing is looking for a receptionist for a local company. Job description is listed below. If you are interested please submit your resume and any related information. Thanks!
Portrays the company’s dedication to excellence in providing prompt, courteous and professional service to all who call on the organization, for whatever purpose.
Educational / Experience Requirements Include:
• Superior communication (correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary) and business office protocol skills, attained through academia and/or at least five years of professional experience.
• Significant knowledge and experience with personal computer software experience in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Reader editing software
• Operate the telephone system.
• Welcome and announce visitors, and provide for amenities as appropriate.
• Process incoming mail – open, date-stamp, sort and distribute daily.
• Purchase and receive office supplies and maintain inventory (including snacks).
• Arrange/receive delivery/pick-up services (e.g.: couriers, Federal Express, UPS).
• Key operator for copy, facsimile, postage and binding machines; maintain supplies; and arrange for technical service.
• Manage the schedule for conference areas.
• Manage company contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
• Maintain the appearance of the reception and conference areas.
• Review, edit and compile professional documents, such as correspondence, reports, proposals and materials for publication and presentation.
• Coordinate internal and external special acknowledgements, events and functions (luncheons, holiday parties, etc.).
• Through the use of computer technology, customize promotional and marketing materials, such as company and customer logo displays, etc.
• Coordinate associate work apparel program.
• Assist with travel and accommodation plans.
• Other duties as apparent or assigned.