Carley Staffing is looking for a Generator Technician for a local company. The description and requirements are listed below. Please submit your resume and any related information to be considered. Thank You!
Job Description – Generator Technician:
We are seeking candidates with experience running gas lines for Natural Gas & LP systems that range between ½” to 2” pipe. The candidate will be part of a four-person installation team and cross trained as a generator technician
• Perform on-site planned maintenance, diagnostics, repairs and troubleshooting for customer generators (includes DC & AC voltage equipment)
• Arrive at the job site, at the scheduled time and be prepared to perform the scheduled maintenance/repairs
• Provide customers with superior customer service by answering any questions/addressing concerns, providing appropriate documentation and explanations of service such as parts used & work performed
• Operate company vehicle safely and courteously to other drivers.
• Position will be mostly M-F Day shift, but occasionally requires longer days to finish installation and keep on schedule.
• Keeping your company provided work vehicle clean and well stocked.
• Tracking parts & equipment as needed from inventory.
• We cover a large area so drive time can be sizable. We pay you while you are in a company truck.
• We plan to have crews back home every night, although some project locations open the opportunity to stay out of town to eliminate the drive time. When this happens, we pay for the hotel room and provide per diem for food.
• Clean driving record and able to be commercially insured.
• Possess hand tools to do the job. Possession of needed power tools is preferred. Specialty tools will be provided by Integrated Power Supplies International, Inc.
• 3+ Years of Generator Service Experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend technical documents and service manual.
• Ability to function as a team member and take direction from a single source Operations manager.
• Experience using smartphones, laptops, tablets.
• A high level of communication.
• A high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail. When you finish a job, you need to be proud to put your name on it.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Pay – $15 – $22 an hour