Carley Staffing is looking for a generator apprentice for a local company. The job description and requirements are listed below. Please submit your resume and any related information to be considered. Thank You!
Full Job Description – Generator Apprentice
We are seeking candidates with experience running gas lines for Natural Gas & LP systems that range between ½” to 2” pipe. The candidate will be part of a four-person installation team and cross trained as a generator technician.
• Installation of electrical lines and conduits to facilitate generator installations.
• Installation of generators as part of an installation team.
• Position will be mostly M-F Day shift, but occasionally requires longer days to finish installation and keep on schedule.
• Keeping your company provided work vehicle clean and well stocked.
• Tracking parts & equipment as needed from inventory.
• We cover a large area so drive time can be sizable. We pay you while you are in a company truck.
• We plan to have crews back home every night, although some project locations open the opportunity to stay out of town to eliminate the drive time. When this happens, we pay for the hotel room and provide per diem for food.
• High school or equivalent (preferred)
• Clean driving record and able to be commercially insured.
• Possess hand tools to do the job. Possession of needed power tools is preferred. Specialty tools will be provided by Integrated Power Supplies International, Inc.
• 1+ Years of Construction Experience/ Gas line installation experience
• Ability to read and comprehend technical documents and service manual.
• Ability to function as a team member and take direction from a single source project manager.
• Experience using smartphones, laptops, tablets.
• A high level of communication.
• A high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail. When you finish a job, you need to be proud to put your name on it.
Pay – $15 – $20 an hour